Created by over 350 International composers, Audio Network's library of over 74,125
original music tracks can be used for TV, Advertising and Film production or any video editing project.
Between them these composers have created all the styles, moods, genres and atmospheres that you'll find throughout the Audio Network music library.
Click on any of the composer names below to find out more about them and to access, listen to and download their TV, Advertising and Film production music compositions.
- Chris Blackwell and Doug Boyle toured and co wrote with Robert Plant throughout the 80s and early 90s.
- Bob Bradley has co-produced and written for Sugababes, Girls Aloud and Gabriella Cilmi.
- Bill Bruford was the drummer for Yes and Genesis.
- Sir John Dankworth was the most accomplished British jazz musician and composer of the 1950s, 60s and 70s. He also composed the music to 45 feature films.
- Ray Davies played trumpet for The Beatles, Bing Crosby, The Rolling Stones, Shirley Bassey, Henry Mancini, Quincy Jones, Ella Fitzgerald and loads more.
- Terry Devine-King was the keyboard player in the Style Council and The Cutting Crew.
- Igor Dvorkin is an extremely eclectic musician. Having lived in Russia and Israel he is very knowledgeable about European and Middle Eastern music, as well as many other genres.
- If you are a trance fan, no doubt you already know of John OO Fleming. With a career spanning over 20 years and albums sales of over 10 million he is well known for his JOOF sound.
- Tim Garland is widely regarded as one of the top 3 saxophonists in the world!
- Barrie Gledden is an accomplished guitar player, who has an aptitude to finding and nurturing new up and coming talent.
- Apart from being the most famous percussionist in the world, Dame Evelyn Glennie was also awarded her OBE when she was only 26!
- Nigel Glockler and Doug Scarratt are both members of Saxon.
- Gareth Johnson has worked with artists including Natalie Imbruglia, The Who, Noel Gallagher, Kaiser Chiefs, Kasabian, Paul Weller, Razorlight, The Coral, Bloc Party and Goldfrapp.
- Nik Kershaw was a big solo artist of the 80s and 90s in his own right. He also wrote Chesney Hawkes' The One And Only.
- Pete Lockett is established as one of the most prominent world percussionists of his generation and works regularly with Peter Gabriel.
- Helen Jane Long worked as an orchestrator on the Lord Of The Rings trilogy.
- Tim Renwick has played with Eric Clapton, Elton John, Pink Floyd, David Bowie and Procol Harum among many many others!
- Pete Wingfield is Paul McCartney's pianist.