Manager, Music Licensing, TV
We’re located at 48 W. 25th Street on the 10th floor in New York, NY – 25th & 6th Avenue in Manhattan. There is a CVS (pharmacy/convenience store) on the corner, as well as several grocery stores, restaurants, delis, and shops. Madison Square Park is also nearby, as well as the Flatiron Building. The F/M to 23rd Street, the R/W to 23rd or 28th Street on the subway would be the best options. Should PACT members be coming from New Jersey, the PATH train also comes right to 23rd street. Penn Station & Herald Square ( both in the 34th Street area) as well as Union Square (14th Street area) are fairly large hubs that are nearby as well.
For the following conference rooms, specifically the boardroom, we would ask that it only be booked according to the number of persons needed. For example, we wouldn’t want 1 person to reserve it, as it fits larger groups, and is usually needed for team meetings opposed to a 1-person reservation.
Boardroom – glassed-in conference room. Fairly private as there is a door that can be closed, though not completely sound-proof. Seating: 10, but more chairs can be added
- Large conference-style table w/10 chairs
- Webcam (Skype-capable)
- Large computer/tv monitor
- Amazing sound system (and acoustic panels)
- Polycom phone system
Lounge – glassed-in conference room. Fairly private as there is a door that can be closed, though not completely sound-proof. Seating: 4, but more seating can be added
- Webcam (Skype-capable)
- Medium-sized computer/TV monitor
- Phone system
Nook – open space in back corner of office. Moderately private, but as it’s in an open area, it isn’t sound-proof by any means. We have music playing during the day and conduct sales calls in the open-office layout. Seating: about 6
- Large conference-style table w/2 chairs and a bench
- Overhead lamp
- Lovely plant wall-hanging
Kitchen – corner of the kitchen. Moderately private, but as it’s in an open area, it isn’t sound-proof by any means. We have music playing during the day and conduct sales calls in the open-office layout. This space would be sort of a last resort if need-be. Seating: 3 – 4 on a couch and arm chair
- Kitchen nearby (sink, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, water dispenser, popcorn machine)
- Large computer/TV monitor
- Gaming system
- Printer – will need to figure logistics out, depending on the need.
- Ping pong table
- Pool table
- We also do a drinks/treats session on Friday evenings to finish out the week, should members want to join.